Thursday, June 25, 2020

02-"I want to look at her!"

So the scene starts with Arnie riding in his (Dennis) friends car after the 1st day of school, which didn't go very well (lunch stolen & glasses broken) when all of a sudden, Arnie looks out the window and says:

Stop the car! Quick!

Go back!

Whats the matter?

I want to look at her!

All right, Arnie.

Just go back. All right?


The next scene (where they first meet Christine up close):

This is a piece of shit.

She could be fixed up.

Yeah.

Oh, she could be really tough.

Forget it. This babys got

Probably 193 thousand.

I don't care.

I bet it wont even start.

She'll start.

You need these.

How much do you want for her?

Whatever it is, it's not enough.



I had my same moment today



1965 Honda CA77 Dream

Though I'm hoping she doesn't turn out to be as evil, I did name her today:

"Jeanie"

As in "I ______ of Jeannie"

(I know, kinda lame, kinda dumb)

She comes home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

04-"Tanks Alot!"

There are four main elements every internal combustion engine needs to run: Air, Fuel, Spark & Compression In my journey to get Jeannie ...